[things & stuff]
I really want to go back to Hawai’i.
Now that that’s out of the way.
Onto some unimportant tidbits that I only write because I’m scared of writing more substantial things.
1. Nate just texted me and told me Ben & Jerry (my first two boyfriends ever) just released a CANNOLI ICE CREAM. Are you kidding me?! Boy, you better not be kidding me. Let’s raid all the grocery stores. That flavor belongs in my freezer/belly forEVER.
2. Speaking of freezers, Nate & unhealthy foods…. Last Sunday we bought 4 pounds of frozen cookie dough from a girl at church whose middle school cheer team was doing a fundraiser. Why we thought this was a good idea…. NO CLUE. Our freezer is definitely not big enough for cannoli ice cream AND 4 pounds of yumminess. At least I’ll have something to bring to the church cookie swap in December.
3. #RunSeptember isn’t going perfectly, but it’s going. I’ve missed 7 out of 19 days which is embarrassingly almost half the days, BUT I really do plan on running every other day this month. On the 30th I want to run 6 miles, something I haven’t done in almost a year, so that will suck, but I need to re-start somewhere. Blah. Blahhhhhhhhh. Inspire me, peeps.
4. I miss my sister. MEGAN. I MISS YOU. Look guys, we’re twins. Baha.
5. Every time I drink a pumpkin spice latte I want to tweet about how amazing it is, but that’s probably annoying. Also, Peet’s Coffee pumpkin lattes? BETTER THAN THE BUCK OF STARS. So much better. Go there. Do it. Trust me. Even though the picture is of *bucks.
6. I did a newborn photo shoot on Sunday. He was adorable. Check the bizblog for those pics. His parents are yoga instructors and invited me to come to one of their classes and I told them last time I did yoga (hi Erin!) I was sore for 2 weeks. But you know. Maybe I’ll try it again.
7. Prayer request: A teen from our church was in a car accident and totally crushed up his ankle. He needs multiple surgeries to repair it, so please keep him in your prayers!
Well, that’s about it for now. Happy Wednesday, chaps!