[things & stuff] Friday the 13th.
Things that are random that I really, really enjoy.
– Bread. Thick, warm, glorious bread.
– Finnick and that honey brown hair…
– New shampoo. Even if there is a little left in the old bottle… SORRY I am just too excited and I have to use the new stuff.
Things that have happened during the last hundred years since I blogged:
– This blog is almost probably on it’s way to being non-existent. So. Get ready for that one.
– On a livelier note, Nathaniel and I went for an ice cream walk the other day. Our new place is really close to the little downtown area which happens to have a yummy ice cream shop. I was very surprised when he suggested going on this ice cream walk because I was under the impression he was going to study all night long, so what a nice study break it was! On our ice cream walk we: walked. got ice cream. walked more. went home. Oh yes, taking picture was somewhere in there.
– GUYS. speaking of Nathaniel (HI NATHANIEL!) …. Our wedding is in.. wait for it… THIRTY DAYS. Nate said “4 weeks” last night and I almost passed out. That seems WAY closer than 30 days does! And guess what. I STILL don’t know where he’s taking me for a honeymoon. He’s all Mister Secretive about it. But I’m cool with it, it just adds to the adventure. (He’s known since March and really hasn’t told me a THING. I’m actually very impressed.)
– This month so far has been crazycraze. Also, sneezy. Silly pollen.
– A little child has been blowing a whistle outside my living room window for the last 20 minutes and I sort of want to throw a plate at him.
That is all.