[things & stuff] May 23, 2012
Things I have cried about in the last 24 hours:
– Finn & Rachel not getting married.
– Nate wouldn’t buy me a cupcake covered with chocolate chips. In his defense, it was 9 dollars. Also, this was just a dream I had last night.
Things (movies) that I crave on an at-least-once-a-year basis:
– Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
– Fever Pitch.
– What a Girl Wants (I’m well on my way to knowing every line of that movie). Also note, I’ve recently mentioned this in a past episode of Things & Stuff.
Things that often happen that I know shouldn’t:
– Consuming large iced coffees before my 40 minute commute into Boston.
– Walking into paper product stores while I have my wallet with me.
– Going grocery shopping on an empty stomach.
Things that should happen every day of summer/life:
– Kevin McHale sings that catchy One Direction song to me every morning.
– Farmer’s market dates with Sis.
– Home-made lemonade/green tea/iced coffee.
Things I’m most looking forward to in the next 2 weeks:
– My first ever Red Sox game at Fenway!
– Memorial Day with the fam at my aunt’s new house.
– BIRTHDAY. HOLLA.
That is all.