[things & stuff] April 25, 2012.
Things I can integrate into almost any meal:
Things that literally annoy the crazy outta me:
– people on the train who listen to their bad music too loud and therefore I end up listening to every word of their bad music as well. also the fact that I always end up sitting next to these people…
– people on the train who think it’s cool to bring a full-out buffet breakfast with them, therefore I have to smell all their weird, quease-inducing foods. also the fact that I always end up sitting next to these people…
Things that make me stop in my tracks and observe:
– cute old people holding hands
Things I constantly wonder about:
– how there can be so many songs in the world, but there are only, like, seven notes songwriters can choose from. #blowsmymind
– why God made bugs. Specifically, spiders that infiltrate my nightmares and make me wake up afraid to put my feet on the floor.
– how l graduated from college.
Things I should take into consideration:
– how long it takes to make dinner. note to self: start it before you actually get hungry.
– a large amount of the amount of the people invited to our wedding won’t actually show up. note to self: don’t stress. you’ll have enough seats/food/favors/cake.
– joining a running club. note to self: you’ll be able to keep up.
Things that take me back to 1999:
– when a contestant on the Voice sings a Britney Spear’s song.
– seeing a little girl wearing a bright pink scrunchie in her hair.
What are your “things” today?
Linking up to: