[for your inspiration//58]
1. Super detailed patterns that you can buy as a font. I’m not sure how that works, but hey! Cool patterns? Why not.
2. Illustrations by Nicolle Florian are really pretty.
3. Cool addendum to a porch: A little fold-out table for serving yummy things like lemonade and cookies during a summer party.
4. Someone was super awesome and made Hunger Games cookies. So pretty that I wouldn’t even eat them. Me? Not eating cookies? Oh my.
5. Homemade sorbet. A summer must-do.
6. I’m pretty sure I posted a picture last week by Ali Mitton, but I love her work so much I had to share another of her photos.
P.S. Speaking of Hunger Games, we saw it for the second time last night. Even better than the first. I had time to focus on little details, because the first time I was trying to take in as much awesomeness as my little heart could possibly hold. This time, I noticed stuff. Like the way Peeta took in every detail of Katniss’ face while he fixed her forehead, how Haymitch looked like he was about to cry when he saw how much pain she was in, how Katniss looked from Rue’s point of as she.. fell asleep. Not that I missed this stuff the first time, but this time I could sit back and take it all in more thoroughly.
This doesn’t make sense.
By the way, stop judging me. I loved it too much.