Heart-Shaped Pizza on this Day of Love.
I love Valentine’s Day.
Let me recite to you the reasons why:
1. It’s the only day of the year I can eat as much chocolate as I want and not feel one pang of guilt. And even MORE chocolate because I ran this morning. More more more. The end. P.S. Please don’t judge me, but of course this is number one.
2. Nate buys me wine. Hehehe.
3. I get texts from friends that tell me that they are thinking of me. And I send them back. And then we love each other a little more.
4. I sit next to a woman on the T who tells me she has been married for 48 years. And then I get really excited to marry my man in 179 days. Not that I’m counting…
5. We make heart-shaped pizza for dinner because we’re cheeseballs. It was delish. P.S. Guess which side was mine. Yes, BROCCOLI. I love you almost as much as Nate.
6. Normally I scout out all the cute cards and send them to my favorites, but not this year. Next year! I promise!
Happy Valentine’s Day to all my bloggity readers! Hope it was filled with friends and family and pink and red and chocolate!