Nothing photographically outstanding today. I’m sure that other people do this as well, but when I’m putting stamps on many, many envelopes, I tend to do this. I just think it goes quicker, yes?
Other things and stuff:
– Made a big decision today. I really, really want to be really, really excited about it, but I’m just not, yet. So I won’t say any more until I am.
– Anyone else watching the ‘Cuse game? Boys, please win. We will all love you forever.
– I absolutely need to run before work tomorrow. I wouldn’t hate it if you all texted me around 7 am and yelled at me to go running.
– This Thursday has the potential to be the scariest day of my life. Wisdom teeth are getting cut out of my head!!! AH! SO SCARED! AH!
– Oh the things. Just… everything. I’ve never been more overwhelmed than in the past 3 months of my life. Honestly. I just feel like I’m not in control and I don’t know what to do. And… yeah that was stupid to say. Of course I’m not in control. God is.
Okay, that’s enough blabbering for today. I wish this blog was helpful or interesting or like… better.
Fine. That’s all.