Randoms & Dinner Failure.
Things & Stuff:
– 50 degrees outside today. FIFTY. That called for a 4 mile run in the sun. It was perfect. Like, I almost cried. #notkidding
– Started making dinner enthusiastically. Finished by trying it and almost throwing up. I need to learn how to cook eggplant better. It has so much potential! But I failed miserably. Mer. At least I tried, though, right?! Give me a little credit.
– Do any of my bloggity followers do Crossfit? If yes, can you please give me two great reasons to try it, other than you’re probably smokin’ hot. Now that I think about it, that’s probably a good enough reason.
– Who else loves the Starbucks Valentine’s day illustrations? Oh, you don’t like Valentines day? Bummer. I think it’s great.. I mean, it’s a holiday completely dedicated to my last name! Can’t beat that.
– Speaking of Valentine’s day… Pandora keeps playing engagement ring ads. Dudes! I already have one. So cool it. =)
– Tomorrow will be a big day. Tomorrow has the potential to change my future forEVER. Please, if you think of it, send prayers my way at 10 am? Thanks. Also, if any of you designers could send any extra typography knowledge, that would also be helpful.
– I had a dream about Tom Brady and Gisele last night. Not kidding! They hired me to do a photo shoot of them and their son. But they don’t have a son, right? I don’t know anything about them, except that in my dream they were super chill/my best friends and we ate salad for dinner. Baha.