[fyi//41] Please. These are awesome.
1. Can we discuss just how many of these hershey kiss/caramel chip acorn candies I could eat in one sitting? Like, a hundred. Oh my goodness, these look delicious.
2. A cute/creative ski pass save the date. I think it’s great.
3. This picture is basically my main inspiration for a photo shoot I’m doing Wednesday!
4. Gorgeous, delicate, perfect fine-art wedding portrait by Elizabeth Messina.
5. Colorful collection of jewels mixed with an old pocket watch.
6. I LOVE the script font in this tattoo!! It’s gorgeous. Like, absolutely gorgeous. And I don’t have a credit link for it. I apologize.
7. Geometric antler necklace. Yes, it’s made from an antler. Is it weird to wear antlers around your neck? Not if they look this great.
8. This page from a children’s book called Eli, No! inspired a new personal project I’m now working on. Lots of words and shapes and coolness.
9. I’m absolutely in love with this diptych of a dad and his little girl! So cute. Every day I’m starting to love family photography more and more. Thanks, job.
This is true. Livin’ it up.