Boston Night of Worship.
Things I wrote in a note on my phone while this Boston Night of Worship was happening:
– God is on fire in Boston.
– God is on the move in New England.
– It’s the coolest thing ever that people can speak more than one language. It always blows my mind. Reading the same passage in 5 different languages = so powerful.
– I want to go everywhere and take pictures of every small nook and cranny of God’s world.
– Spirit of humility. Somewhere along the lines we stopped humbling ourselves. Think of others as more important than myself. That’s when we’ll see change.
– Small thinking has no place in New England. Think big, friends.
video clip is of this dude: tye tribbett.