Chicken Knees.
– Prior to writing this blog post, I wrote a note on my phone about all the stuff I was going to write in this blog post. Because when my pictures aren’t good, the writing better be.
– I ran 8 miles today. First time in ever. My knees were pretty not okay with that, so I iced them with some frozen chicken. So more like, I chickened them.
– Tonight, my kitchen featured the most delicious dinner, made from the chicken I defrosted on my knees. Chicken & onions roasted in honey. Making it again tomorrow. After I buy more honey.
– I haven’t watched the movie Titanic in forEVER. Probably since I was 14. And guess what I found out tonight? It still makes me cry. Especially when Jack makes Rose get into a lifeboat and and he stays on deck and she is sitting there with this horrified look in her eyes, staring up at him as the lifeboat gets lowered into the water. He looks down at her, tears in his eyes. And then Rose jumps back onto the ship, and they both run to find each other and give each other the biggest hug/kiss/make-out ever, and Jack tells Rose she’s so stupid for not staying in the lifeboat (“You’re so stupid, Rose!” kiss-makeout-hug “You’re so stupid, why’d you get off?!” morekissing-hugging) but deep down inside he’s soooo stinkin’ happy because he gets to hug/kiss/make-out with her again. Like, we all KNOW what’s going to happen! Durrr, it was real life. The ship sank. Jack died. Celine sang a beautiful song. Ugh. But I still cry.
– Also: I forgot how dashing young Mr. Leo was back in 1999. Like, actually stunning. His blue eyes! I had the biggest crush on him when I was 12. I had good taste.
P.S. “I won’t let go, Jack, I’ll never let go.” OMG HEART BREAKING.