Things that made today great:
1. I got up early and ran. I swear, my days are twice as productive if I run in the morning.
2. Went on some errands to two awesome places. First was Albertine Press, a letterpress studio… Basically my dream house. Yes, I want to live there. And second was Papersource, a crafty person’s/paper lover’s heaven. I wanted to buy everything.
3. I ate really healthy. (That’s been a little iffy the last few weeks, so I’m tryin’ to do better.)
4. I wore a “new” dress that I found at a thrift store last weekend. It’s a funky purple and gold color combo. And was made in Peru. I felt cool wearing it.
5. Nate is here. Duh that’s great.