[things & stuff] May 9, 2012.
things that are more appealing to me than commuting to Providence twice a week:
- the three days I don’t commute to Providence.
- eating salad for lunch every day.
- counting all the worms on the sidewalk after it rains.
mother mom has taught us that I think about a lot:
- when in doubt, go with your first instinct.
- when feeling bad, run.
- when shopping, hit the back of the store for all the good sales.
things I am not ashamed of:
- listening to BSB at work.
- never wearing a matching pair of socks.
- this fact: I only shower if I work out that day.
- daydreaming that I’m in foreign countries when I run through neighborhoods that look like THAT^^
WHEW. That was fun.